Have you got a pen, paper and a phone handy. If you have then you've got the easist part of your
new business. The hardiest part is getting the business; customers to serve.
Services to be added Later:
Call Forwarding Letter Writing
Wake Up Service Secretarial Service
One customer = $25 (for employee)
$10 (for bowxpress)
or $3 per call see per call
total $35 per month
Client log - is emailed : firstname.lastname@example.org
EST, PST Call on Time...only at appointment time
Phone - Land Line or , and Cell
See website for Newsletter Archive
Page a Day Plan
A. Stat your plan for a good nights sleep.
The plan is like a diet..
B. Things you don't notice...like decor...Family etc...
1. Make a folder for your list
2. Have a website address printed on t-shirt, notebook, business card
3. Waking up is the first thing you do each and every day so do it right .
YOUR ON YOUR WAY
Are you excited? A business that you can work from home....A business that doesn't occupy all your time. A business that doesn't cost to much to start...A business that needs customers...
Travelers - ( not tourist)
* to save the cost of printing we have a newsletter on the internet. The newsletter is where the importance of a good nights sleep is the topic...
A Call for You - is hte business that gives you control of your life....
A Call for You - is the second voice of confirmation, that helping others is your business
It's your new Business!
Tip: Inexpensive cell phone number - for only $10 - $20 a month
A Call for You
Workinf for yourself
Somethingh like hard? It's hard, the hardest thing you'll ever do. Building your business: Try mentioning the newsletter in conversation. Ask for the email so future copies can be forwarded to their email box...
Suggestion: Ad in the "Personals"
ex. A cure for the hangover - 555-5555
Basic Plan - On the phones
(you are to state )
Name: yours and company
Greet: enjoy your day etc...then give your name again
Politely hang up phone..
Answer these questions (on paper)
1. How many careers can or do you work?
2. How is a "A Call for You" a challenge?
3. do you see any advancement with "A Call for You"?
4. Do you want to work for "A Call for You"? Why?
5. How long do you thin you can work for "A Call for You"?
STATEMENT (not complete)
It's done all over the world...
Everyone does it. You make plans, Have goals, you manage your work life. Why not paln or have goals for sleep..
"A CALL for YOU"...
How would you complete your statement?